Kodak Professional Ektar 100 is a daylight-balanced color negative film characterized by an ultra-vivid color palette, high saturation, and an extremely fine grain structure. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film's smooth grain profile pairs with a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion to make it especially well-suited to scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when making enlargements. Ektar has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21°, and advanced cubic emulsions and proprietary DIR couplers render it with high sharpness, fine detail, and a well-defined edge quality. The combination of rich colors, fine grain, and optimized sharpness benefit this film's use for nature, travel, and outdoor photography, as well as fashion, product, and other commercial applications.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film.
In the Box
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in C-41 Process
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vivid Color Saturation, High Sharpness
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- Kodak Professional Ektar 100 Color Negative Film | 35mm Size Roll, 36 Exposure - Single Roll