Kodak Eastman Double-X 7222 is a high-speed, general-use panchromatic black-and-white negative film for both outdoor and studio use. It has a nominal sensitivity of 250 in daylight conditions and 200 under tungsten lighting, and it provides very high sharpness, a broad tonal range, and a fine grain structure.
This item is one 100' roll of 16mm black-and-white negative movie film for process in D-96 or other standard B&W chemistry. It is perforated on one edge (Winding B) and wound on an R-90 spool for use in-camera, for making optical prints, or for bidirectional printing.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- EI 250 in Daylight, EI 200 in Tungsten
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Broad Tonal Range
- Process in D-96/Standard B&W Chemistry
- R-90 Spool, Winding B Single-Edge Perf.
- Kodak Eastman Double-X Black-and-White Negative Film 7222 (16mm, 100' Roll, Single Perf)