KONO Delight Art 400 is a color-tinted color negative film for experimental and creative applications. Each handmade roll is carefully tinted and features altered hue, saturation, and contrast for a very unique look. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and can be developed in any lab using C-41 chemistry.
In the Box
- Color-Tinted Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Experimental, Creative Application Film
- Altered Hue, Saturation & Contrast
- KONO Delight Art 400 Color Negative Film | 120 Roll Film