Marrying an ultra-compact form factor with an ultra-wide field of view, the Sony E-mount Laowa 14mm f/4 FF RL from Venus Optics is a sleek prime lens with distinctly low distortion and rectilinear rendering to suit interior, architecture, astrophotography, nature, and landscape applications. The broad 114° angle of view is aided by an advanced optical design, which includes aspherical, high refractive index, and low dispersion elements, to realize well-corrected, sharp, and color-accurate imagery. The lens has a manual focus design and permits working with subjects as close as 10.6" away and its built-in petal-shaped hood helps to block stray light from causing unwanted lens flare.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UHR Element
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Rectilinear Design, 114° AOV
- Manual Focus Operation
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 10.6"
- Built-In Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- Front 52mm Filter Thread
- 5-Blade Diaphragm
- Laowa 14mm f/4 FF RL Lens for Sony E
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 3-Year Warranty