A versatile wide-angle prime for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras, the Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH. is a unique lens characterized by its sophisticated optical design and impressively sleek form factor. Utilizing one double-sided aspherical element and four anomalous partial dispersion elements, spherical and chromatic aberrations and distortions are minimized and sharpness is maintained throughout the aperture range. The aspherical element also contributes to the compact form factor, and the manual focusing design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
In the Box
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.4 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Four Low Dispersion Elements
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH. Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Leica Rear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
- Limited 3-Year Warranty