Offering style, elegance, and the optical performance you would expect from Leica, the Monovid 8x20 Monocular brings distant subjects in close and reveals the tiny details of nearby objects. Whether you're scoping a performer on stage, glassing the treeline for the Lord God bird, or investigating the intricate subtleties of a Nautilus shell – you'll be glad you didn't leave home without it. The Monovid's 8x optical system features a phase-corrected roof prism and lenses with HDC and AquaDura coatings, to maximize light transmission and deliver a bright, sharp image. Inside the Monovid's cylindrical leather carry case there's a special pocket for a very special attachment – a close-up lens that allows 8x magnification at distances as close as 9.8". Its aluminum housing is nitrogen-filled to prevent internal fogging in any climate, and it is sufficiently watertight to withstand being submerged to a depth of more than 16 feet with no ill effects.
In the Box
- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prism
- HDC & AquaDura Coated Lenses
- Close Focus under 10"
- Close-Up Lens Accessory Included
- 331' Field of View at 1000 Yards
- Waterproof/Submersible to 16.4'
- Compact at 4 x 1", Lightweight at 4 oz
- Leica Monovid 8x20 Monocular - Black
- Leather Carry Case
- Close Focus Lens
- Hand Strap
- Eyepiece Cover
- Limited Lifetime Warranty