Lomography Berlin Kino 400 is a panchromatic black and white negative film inspired by and designed to emulate the aesthetics of the New German Cinema movement. It's a high speed, ISO 400 film with high silver content to produce a rich tonal scale with impressive contrast and a wide exposure latitude to suit exposing at EI 3200 and push processing. Additionally, borrowing from its cinema heritage, this film is also suitable for reversal processing in order to produce black and white positive transparencies.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Rich and Broad Tonal Range
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Lomography Berlin Kino 400 Black and White Negative Film | 120 Roll Film