LomoChrome Purple XR 100-400 from Lomography is a surreal and unique film delivering colors that are reminiscent of infrared film. This creative color film intentionally renders false colors, where blue becomes green, green becomes purple, yellow becomes pink, and reds remain neutral for especially unique effects when photographing people. The film's nominal sensitivity is ISO 400, but it responds well to overexposure by up to two stops, which can be used to control color changes with greens taking on a bright purple hue when shot at EI 100. Additionally, this 2019 version of LomoChrome Purple XR 100-400 also delivers finer grain and higher sharpness for greater versatility.
In the Box
- Surreal Purple-Hued Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Can Be Overexposed by 2 Stops
- Exposure Directly Affects Color Response
- High Sharpness and Fine Grain
- Lomography LomoChrome Purple XR 100-400 Color Negative Film (120 Roll Film)