Uniquely creative yet highly convenient, the LomoChrome Metropolis Simple Use Film Camera from Lomography is a simple-to-use film camera pre-loaded with a 27-exposure roll of LomoChrome Metropolis 100-400 film. This specialized film is known for its distinct stark and muted colors and tones with a moody desaturated look. The camera further complements working with this film with the inclusion of a built-in flash, which has three swinging gels to produce colored flash effects. The Simple Use camera also has a wide-angle 31mm f/9 lens, with a fixed focus range of 3.3' to infinity, a fixed shutter speed of 1/120 sec, and a clear window viewfinder for lining up your shots.
In the Box
- Simple-to-Use Film Camera
- Pre-Loaded with Metropolis 100-400 Film
- Fixed-Focus 31mm f/9 Lens
- Built-In Flash with Three Color Gels
- Optical Viewfinder
- Lomography LomoChrome Metropolis Simple Use Film Camera | 27 Exposures