Manfrotto Befree GT Travel Carbon Fiber Tripod with 496 Ball Head | Black
Sporting a 22 lb load capacity at a weight of only 3.4 lb, this black Befree GT Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is designed for professional photographers needing a reliable travel companion for their DSLR or mirrorless cameras. It features a sturdy carbon fiber construction, reaching a maximum height of 63.8" with the center column extended and 54.3" when the column is collapsed. For storage, the tripod folds down to 16.9" in length and can be easily carried in its included padded bag while traveling. Each leg of the Befree GT is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and secured in seconds thanks to the M-lock twist locks that operate with a simple 90° turn. A side-pull selector allows you to unfold the legs and lock them at three different angles, making for an easy way to regulate your height. Complementing the legs is the equally robust 496 ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which is compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type clamps except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.
- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Max Height: 63.8"
- Folded Length: 16.9"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 3.4 lb
- 496 Ball Head with Pan & Friction Knobs
- RC2 and Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate
- M-Lock Twist Leg Locks
- Easy Link Attachment for Accessories
- Three Leg Angles with Side-Pull Selector
- Manfrotto Befree GT Travel Carbon Fiber Tripod with 496 Ball Head | Black
- Manfrotto 496 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
- Padded Tripod Bag
- Limited 6-Month Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years with Product Registration