The MindShift Gear Filter Nest Storage Case is a two-piece storage solution designed for carrying and organizing round filters. Comprised of two separate pouches-an outer protective shell and an inner organizer-this versatile case can accommodate eight filters, lens caps, or step-up/down rings up to 82mm in diameter. Additionally, both an integrated belt loop and grab handle on the outer case offer a variety of means for porting and attaching the case to backpacks, belts, and even tripods.
The outer pouch is a padded, zippered shell designed with an additional front zippered pocket for holding lens cloths or other small accessories. This pouch's belt loop is compatible with the rotation180° Panorama and Professional backpacks, where it attaches to the waist strap to integrate into the unique sliding mechanism of the pack. Alternatively, a grab-handle with slide-release closure can be used for simply carrying the ouch or for hanging from a tripod for easy access while shooting. The removable inner pouch holds round filters side-by-side within a series of four divided layers, each of which is color-coded. The rear-most divider is wider than the others to specifically accommodate thicker filters, such as variable NDs and polarizing filters. The dividers are constructed from a no-scratch material to ensure protection from dust and debris.
In the Box
- Two-Piece Padded Filter Case
- Holds 8 Round Filters up to 82mm
- Color-Coded Interior Dividers
- Hook-and-Loop Fastening on Inner Pouch
- No-Scratch Filter Compartments
- Zipper Closure on Outer Pouch
- Additional Storage Pocket on Outer Pouch
- Integrated Belt Loop/Grab-Handle
- Compatible with rotation180° Packs
- MindShift Gear Filter Nest Storage Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty