Specifically engineered and built to withstand the rigors of life on the water, Nikon's black 7x50 OceanPro CF WP Global Compass Binoculars produce bright and clear images while reducing the disorientation commonly experienced when using binoculars in marine environments due to the rolling action affecting the horizon line when seen through magnified optics. Helping you find a safe harbor anywhere in the world is an integrated compass that features illuminated bearing indicators at the bottom of the field of view that won't obstruct your subject. A simple reticle won't interfere with views and is outfitted with horizontal and vertical hashes and stadia to help you estimate distances and the sizes of objects. The large objectives give these binoculars high light transmittance for enhanced low-light performance, and the large exit pupil helps to further reduce the effects of rough and rolling seas.
The Porro prism optical design, combined with multi-coated optics, produces high-contrast images with true color representation and a rich depth of field that allows you to more easily discern the relative distances between objects in the field of view. To hold up to the elements, the housing is made of corrosion- and impact-resistant polycarbonate, with rubber armoring on the exterior to provide protection against drops and impacts as well as a slip-resistant grip in cold or wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled for fogproof performance, especially when moving between extreme temperature variations. These binoculars are waterproof to 3.3 feet for up to 5 minutes, and if they should go overboard, a high-visibility floating neck strap is included so you'll be able to fish them out of the water in time.
In the Box
- BAK4 Traditional Porro Prisms
- Integrated Global Compass
- Illuminated In-View Display
- Anti-Reflection Multi-Coated Optics
- Moderate 7x magnification helps to produce a wide exit pupil for enhanced low-light use and easier viewing on rough or rolling seas
- Large 50mm objective lenses boost light-gathering ability for brighter views in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk or in heavy fog
- 377' field of view at 1000 yards
- Nikon 7x50CF OceanPro CF WP Global Compass Binocular
- 2 x LR43 Battery
- Carrying Case
- Floating Neck Strap
- 1-Piece Ocular Rainguard
- 2 x Objective Lens Cap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Optical System
- Limited 7-Year Warranty on Non-Optical Components.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Electrical Components, when Applicable