Delivering a creative and distinct look, the AF-S Fisheye NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED from Nikon is a fisheye zoom designed for FX-format F-mount DSLRs. At the wide end of the zoom range, the lens produces a circular field of view, which gradually covers the entire full frame by the long end of the focal length range. Benefitting the extreme angle of view, the optical design makes use of two aspherical elements and three extra low-dispersion elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Also, Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the distinct optical attributes, the lens also uses a Silent Wave Motor that produces fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance, along with the ability to manually override focus at any time. An electromagnetic diaphragm is also featured for greater exposure control stability when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
In the Box
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/29
- Three Extra Low-Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Nikon AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED F/4.5-29 Fixed Zoom Camera Lens, Black
- Nikon LC-K102 Slip-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-80 Lens Hood
- Nikon CL1218 Soft Lens Case for AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 4-Year USA Warranty Extension with Online Registration