An ultra-wide field of view along with a sleek form factor, the NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S from Nikon is a versatile prime well-suited to a range of subject types, from architecture to interiors to landscapes. An advanced optical design uses aspherical and ED elements to produce sharp, well-corrected imagery with high clarity and color accuracy, and both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are also used to suppress flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and higher contrast.
Complementing the optical design, a multi-focus system, which employs two stepping motors, helps to realize impressively fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to suit both stills and video needs. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
In the Box
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Three ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S Lens
- Nikon 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-95 Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 4-Year USA Warranty Extension with Online Registration