The NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE) from Nikon is an ultra-compact and lightweight FX-format prime lens with a traditional Nikon heritage design. This Special Edition lens inherits its design from the classic NIKKOR lenses released around the same time as the Nikon FM2 film SLR camera, with features that faithfully reproduce the designs of that time, such as knurling, and a prominent control ring. The lens is designed to be a versatile wide-angle lens well-suited to a range of subjects, including landscape, architecture, and reportage. With an f/2.8 max aperture, this fast, bright lens offers beautiful details at a standard focal length. Complementing the optical design, a multi-focus system, which employs two stepping motors, helps to realize impressively fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to suit both stills and video needs. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings. It makes for a great carry-around lens for spontaneous moments at any time of day.
In the Box
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- 42mm (35mm Equivalent on APS-C)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Dual Stepping Motor AF System
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.56"
- Programmable Control Ring
- Dust- and Moisture- Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE) Lens
- LC-52B Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year warranty