A svelte lens designed for close-up photography, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens from Olympus is a 60mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its 1.25x greater-than-life size maximum magnification, this lens also has a 3.7" minimum focusing distance, for a minimum working distance of 0.6", to greatly benefit working with close-up subjects in great detail. This close-focusing capability has a simple, yet effective optical design that incorporates one aspherical element, one Dual Super Aspherical (DSA) element, and one Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical (EDA) element to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity.
In the Box
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, One EDA Element
- Maximum Magnification: 1.25x
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 3.7"
- Minimum Working Distance: 0.6"
- MSC High-Speed Imager AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens
- Olympus LC-46 Lens Cap for Select M.Zuiko Lenses
- Olympus LR-2 Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty