Offering superb optical performance and high-resolution results, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO II from OM SYSTEM gives you exceptional image quality anywhere you go. Compact and lightweight for maximum portability, this wide-to-portrait-length zoom is a 24-80mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
Its advanced optical design includes a variety of sophisticated elements that reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. Additionally, a ZERO lens coating improves contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens features a high-speed movie & still compatible autofocus system for fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and with a minimum focusing distance of just 7.9" you can get close-up shots whenever you desire. Safeguarding the lens is a reliable weather-sealed design to ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions, and a fluorine lens coating provides additional protection from dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt.
In the Box
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- ZERO and Fluorine Lens Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- 24-80mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.9"
- 1 EDA, 1 HD, 1 DSA, 2 HR Lens Elements
- High-Speed MSC AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- OM SYSTEM M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO II Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH-66E Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty