Professionally proof a complete roll of 35mm or 120 film on a single sheet of 8x10" paper, with frame numbers and blanks for indicating date, subject, and technical data. Built-in negative slots ensure fast, straight positioning. The Paterson 35mm proofer holds six strips of six frames, while the 120 model holds 4 strips of 21/4 x 13/4"(6x4.5cm), 21/4 x 21/4"(6x6cm), or 21/4 x 23/4"(6x7cm) film. Foam base pad and glass pressure plate hold the film and paper securely in contact to guarantee a sharp proof. Contact proofs can be used as a convenient reference for negative files. Use Self-Adhesive Strips (#615) to mount proof sheets in the Paterson Negative filing System.
In the Box
- Holds 6 strips of 6 frames
- Rubber feet on back prevent slipping
- Negative slots allow easy positioning
- Glass pressure plate holds film down firmly for maximum print sharpness
- Additional room available for technical data
- Paterson 35mm Contact Proof Printer