Polaroid ORIGINALS Black and White Film for i-Type (White Frame) is B&W instant film designed for use inside i-Type cameras made by Polaroid ORIGINALS or The Impossible Project. Unlike the 600 or SX-70 film, the i-Type does not have its own battery. Use of i-Type film is easier on the environment and your wallet. Polaroid ORIGINALS Film uses the latest chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history. Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
In the Box
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: B&W with White Frames for Polaroid or Impossible I-Type cameras or I-Lab Printer
- Finish: Glossy
- Frames: White
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Development: Full Development takes 5-10 minutes approx. at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: No Battery
- Compatible only with the Polaroid OneStep 2, IMPOSSIBLE I-1 camera and I-Lab Printer.
- Polaroid Originals Black & White i-Type Instant Film | 8 Exposures