The ProMaster Mini Ball Head for Light Stand is a clever way to mount an accessory to a light stand while gaining the ability to reposition it quickly. The common 1/4"-20 threaded screw at the top of the ball head works with a wide variety of accessories such as a monitor, microphone, LED light, and more. The base connects to a common 5/8" spigot, found at the top of most light stands. There are two ways to connect the base: straight up and down or at a 90-degree angle. The mini ball head uses a single-action knob. Once you loosen the knob the ball joint and its rotating base can be fully manipulated for best positioning. This product is manufactured of a high-strength aluminum alloy and has a load capacity of 4 1/2 lbs.
In the Box
- Mounts to any light stand with a common 5/8" spigot
- 1/4"-20 top screw connects to a wide variety of accessories
- Single-action ball head tilts and rotates
- Two mounting methods, straight up and down or at a 90-degree angle
- Promaster Mini Ball Head for Light Stand