Customize your tone and capture quality sound indoors or outside for your next indie film, TV shoot, or documentary project with the Rode NTG4+ battery- or phantom-powered shotgun microphone. Specialized features such as low-noise circuitry, digitally switchable pad and frequency settings, and minimal handling noise reduce the need to repair and restore audio in post production.
The elevated sensitivity of the NTG4+ allows it to produce strong output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the NTG4+ delivers warm sound due in part to its gentle dip in high frequencies and its rumble-reducing selectable low-cut filter. A switchable treble boost is on hand for situations where additional clarity is needed.
In the Box
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Convenient Digital Switching
- Internal Battery or Phantom Powered
- Switchable Treble Boost and -10 dB Pad
- Rode NTG4+ Shotgun Microphone
- Rode RM5 Stand Mount for the NT5 Microphone
- Foam Windscreen
- Padded Zip Pouch
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration