Equipped with expanded power options, extended tonal control, and a redesigned windscreen in a smaller footprint than the VideoMic Pro, the Rode VideoMic Pro+ is optimal for mobile journalists, vloggers, budget filmmakers, and run-and-gun shooters in need of a flexible camera-mount shotgun mic that's also at home on a boompole.
With versatile battery/USB power options, upgraded RF immunity, adjustable gain, and multiple clarity-enhancing features, the VideoMic Pro+ can meet the demands of videographers working in a range of indoor and outdoor environments.
This compact and lightweight shotgun microphone features an integrated shockmount that mounts directly to your camera or boompole and reduces noise from various vibrations. The reworked windscreen design minimizes wind noise, making it well suited for outdoor shoots. The 3.5mm TRS output and detachable cable ensure proper hookup to your camera, and the selectable safety channel prevents accidental distortion by providing a duplicate audio signal at a lower level.
In the Box
- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Portable Recorders
- 100-Hr Removable Battery, AAs, or USB
- Gain, Bass Roll-Off & Treble Boost
- 3.5mm TRS Output with Safety Channel
- Power Switch with LED & Auto On/Off
- Compact & Lightweight
- Improved Windscreen Minimizes Wind Noise
- Integrated Shoe/Pole Shockmount
- Rode VideoMic Pro Plus On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Micro-USB Cable
- 3.5mm TRS Cable
- LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration