Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in a Nikon F Mount and features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 24mm lens produces a 84.1° FOV when used with full-frame cameras. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of just under 10" from the lens. A removable petal shaped lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, the lenses threaded front accepts a 77mm filter ring.
Please note that some cameras may require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
In the Box
- 24mm Lens
- 84.1° FOV, Full-Frame Coverage
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- "De-Clicked" Aperture Ring
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Removable Petal-Type Lens Hood
- Accepts 77mm Threaded Filter Rings
- Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens for Nikon F Mount
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Worldwide Warranty