Rollei/Agfa's Blackbird 100 is a black and white negative film offering a broad tonal range with rich mid-tones, deep blacks, and high overall contrast. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° and responds well to up to two stops of overexposure. It also features a transparent synthetic base, making it ideally suited for scanning applications.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Broad Tonal Range, Rich Contrast
- Transparent Base Ideal for Scanning
- Can Be Overexposed by Two Stops
- Rollei Blackbird 100 Black and White Negative Film | 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposure