Get the Sennheiser MKE 400 camera-mount shotgun microphone to experience sound quality better than your camera's built-in microphone allows. With extremely long battery life, adjustable sensitivity, and a selectable bass roll-off, the MKE 400 is fitting for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters.
Rugged, compact, and lightweight, the MKE 400 serves as a capable cohort for your portable video setup. It features an integrated shockmount that attaches directly to your DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera and reduces common noise sources such as vibrations and camera handling.
The foam windscreen is designed to diminish wind noise, making it well suited for indoor or light-breeze outdoor shoots. The 3.5mm TRS cable is permanently attached to the MKE 400 to ensure quick hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono configuration brings signal into the left and right channels of your recording device.
In the Box
- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Portable Recorders
- 300-Hour Run Time via AAA Battery
- Sensitivity and Bass Roll-Off Switches
- Attached 3.5mm TRS Output Cable
- Power Switch with Battery LED
- Compact and Lightweight
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Integrated Shoe/Tripod Shockmount
- Sennheiser MKE 400 Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
- AAA Battery
- Foam Windscreen
- Limited 2-Year Warranty