The Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls, and shielding against broadband interference. An internal air suspension shock isolation helps to eliminate mechanical noise transmission, and a yoke mount facilitates mounting and provides precise control of the mic position.
The flat-frequency response enhances the midrange and high frequencies that are associated with the human voice. Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum—optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors. Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission. The detachable close-talk windscreen eliminates the need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds—even for close-up vocals or narration. Cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates signal source improving gain before feedback.
In the Box
- For Professional Voice-Over Applications
- Dynamic, Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Bass Roll-Off and Midrange Controls
- Detachable Windscreen
- Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone
- Swivel (Yoke Mount) Stand Adapter
- Shure A7WS Broadcast-Style Windscreen for SM7, SM7A, and SM7B
- Shure RPM602 Switch Cover Plate for SM7A and SM7B Broadcast Microphones
- Limited 2-Year Warranty