Designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the fast and versatile Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens is a normal-length prime that optimizes size as well as weight while rendering notably smooth bokeh with rounded out-of-focus highlights in both the foreground and background. Coupled with its ability to soften the periphery of blurred images while enhancing the three-dimensional impression of an object, its 9.5" minimum focusing distance makes it suitable for snapshots to tabletop photos, or any imagery where you wish to make your subject stand out.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilizing features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to the smooth bokeh, and a lens hood is included, which can protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Soft, Smooth, Rounded Bokeh
- High-Speed AF with Stepping Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Durable, Weather-Sealed Construction
- Sigma 45mm f/2.8 Contemporary DG DN Lens for Sony E Mount
- LH577-01 Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension