Sigma 20mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
A compact, high-quality, wide-angle prime, the Sony E-mount 20mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness in a stylish all-metal design. An ideal lens for landscapes, cityscapes, handheld vlogging, and video streaming, the lens provides a modestly bright f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and shallow depth of field control. Additionally, its fast maximum aperture makes it a natural choice for night sky and astrophotography. The lens is constructed with one SLD glass element and one FLD glass element to correct chromatic aberration. It incorporates three high-precision aspherical elements, which reduces the total size and weight of the lens. Regarding handling and focus, this lens features a stepping motor for quick, accurate, and quiet AF performance that suits both photo and video applications.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One SLD and One FLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 8.7"
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Body and Internal Parts
- Durable, Weather-Sealed Construction
- Sigma 20mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension