The PH-10 Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head from Sirui is a great solution to the problem of shooting moving subjects with a long telephoto lens. Ball heads and 3-way heads can be cumbersome in fast-moving situations, but the gimbal head make a camera and heavy lens seemingly weightless and offers smooth and precise tracking for fast-moving subjects, like when shooting sports or wildlife. The 8x multi-layer carbon fiber and aluminum alloy construction on the L-bracket gives the PH-10 a load capacity of 33 lb while weighing only 2.2 lb. Carbon fiber also reduces vibrations and provides better tolerance for temperature changes. The included Arca-type quick release place features an anti-twist lip to prevent unwanted movement and includes a 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screw.
The height of the camera bed is adjustable, and the precision scales assist in precisely balancing a camera and lens set. When properly balanced, the set can be quickly and easily moved in any direction with minimal effort to track the subject.
In the Box
- Load Capacity: 33 lb
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Arca-Type Compatible
- 360° Pan with Independent Pan Lock
- Lateral Tilt: +150° to -60°
- 8x Carbon Fiber / Aluminum Construction
- Arca-Compatible Quick Release System
- Quick Release Plate Included
- Ideal for Using Long Telephoto Lenses
- Sirui PH-10 Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Limited 6-Year Warranty