Covering both wide landscapes and tight portraits, the Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens from Sony is a great all-around choice for APS-C-format E-mount cameras. It offers a very versatile 24-105mm equivalent zoom range and even features a constant f/4 aperture for consistent performance. Also, through the use of one extra-low dispersion element, one Advanced Aspherical, and three aspherical elements, users will enjoy sharp, aberration-free imagery. Furthermore, the lens benefits from Zeiss' T* anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate ghosting and flare.
For fast, silent autofocus, the 16-70mm is equipped with a linear motor and uses an internal focus design. It also has Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths. Additionally, the lens can focus as close as 13.8" and it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-105mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony 16-70mm f/4.0 ZA OSS Zoom E-Mount Lens
- Sony ALC-SH127 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year B&H Warranty