If you are looking for a single solution to cover all possible scenarios, the E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens from Sony may be a great choice for you. Able to provide a wide-angle to super telephoto equivalent zoom range of 27-300mm, shooters will enjoy taking photos of subjects both near and far without needing to swap out lenses. The lens also features a variable f/3.5-6.3 aperture for keeping the lens relatively compact and incorporates one ED element as well as four aspherical elements to reduce aberrations.
Featuring built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, users can enjoy sharper images with reduced camera shake. There is an Active Mode as well, for capturing smooth videos. Other benefits of this lens include a zoom lock switch that prevents zoom creep when the lens is not in use and an internal focus design that helps improve AF performance. Additionally, a seven-blade circular diaphragm helps create smooth, rounded bokeh.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Zoom Lock Switch
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens
- ALC-SH109 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F67S 67mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty