Cover all your bases with the extremely versatile E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE Lens from Sony for your APS-C-format E-mount camera. By providing a 27-300mm equivalent zoom range, users can capture subjects both near and far without needing to swap out their lenses, making it ideal for travel. It also benefits from the use of two extra-low dispersion and four aspherical elements to minimize aberrations. Furthermore, it is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization that will reduce the impact of camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths.
For fast focusing, the 18-200mm uses a linear autofocus motor with an internal focus design that permits focusing as close as 1.6'. It also has a zoom lock switch on the lens barrel to prevent zoom creep when the lens is not in use. Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm to produce smooth, rounded bokeh.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Two ED and Four Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Zoom Lock Switch
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE Lens
- Sony ALC-SH124 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F62S 62mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty