Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
Combining a super telephoto length, bright aperture, and lightweight design, this FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens for Sony E-mount cameras is ideal for sports, wildlife, and nature photographers. The fast 2.8 aperture provides great depth of field control for isolating subjects as well as maximizing performance for low-light shooting situations. Three fluorite elements reduce chromatic aberration and one ED element further increases performance and image quality by reducing flare and ghosting while shooting in harsh conditions.
Weighing in at just 6.4 lb, this lens is incredibly portable for glass of its size. The weight of the lens is also redistributed to the back where it would sit over a monopod, making tracking subjects and panning easier. Complementing that is Sony's XD Linear Motor autofocus system, which quickly and quietly tracks subjects across the frame even while shooting at high speeds. Furthermore, Optical SteadyShot can combine with in-body stabilization to provide 5-axis stabilization.
Video shooters will also be pleased to find power focus functionality, which provides smooth, even focus while shooting movies. The magnesium-alloy body of this lens is also weather sealed to protect against dirt, dust, and moisture while shooting in adverse conditions. A tripod collar can be rotated around the lens to provide maximum functionality with tripods or monopods.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Fluorite Elements, One ED Element
- Nano AR and Fluorine Coatings
- XD Linear Motor AF System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Power Focus, Preset Focus, Focus Limiter
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Design
- Fixed, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-SH155 Lens Hood
- Lens Strap
- Hard Case
- Case Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty