An ideal companion for your compact, APS-C mirrorless camera, the E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens from Sony offers a versatile equivalent zoom range of 24-75mm as well as a retractable design that makes your system much more manageable when not in use. Helping to deliver excellent optical quality throughout the range are an extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements to combat various aberrations and improve contrast. The lens also incorporates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and a power zoom mechanism, both of which will help you capture smooth and steady stills and video. Additionally, it has an internal focus design, a minimum focus distance of 9.8", and uses a seven-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-36
- One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Power Zoom Mechanism
- Retractable Design; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Antireflection Coating to Reduce Flare
- Sony E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-F405S 40.5mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty