Make sure you have the right tool for both stills and movies with this E PZ 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens from Sony. Equipped with a power zoom mechanism that can be set to different speeds, users will enjoy smooth, precise zooms during their videos. Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, shooters will be able to make good use of the lens' vast zoom range, which is equivalent to 27-300mm. Also, it has a variable f/3.5-6.3 aperture to keep the overall size to a minimum and uses extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements to combat aberrations.
Ensuring sharp images at all focal lengths is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake. Also, it has an internal focus design which prevents the lens from changing length during focusing. Additionally, it is equipped with a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- ED and Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Power Zoom Mechanism; Variable Speed
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony E PZ 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-SH125 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F67S 67mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty