Compact enough to fit into a small carry bag or even your coat pocket; the Syrp Genie Mini II is a portable and easy-to-use device for creating smooth panning motion time-lapses or real-time video. The Genie Mini II expands on its predecessor's features with the addition of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 support, longer video recording battery life, a faster USB Type-C connection, and 360/VR panorama support.
The Genie Mini II is designed to sit between your camera and tripod and has an internal motor that enables 360° panning motion with cameras weighing up to 8.8 pounds. Control and setup is done wirelessly using a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection and Syrp's Genie 2 App for iOS and Android devices. To accommodate experienced and beginning time-lapse shooters, the Genie 2 app provides a useful set of presets, so you can start shooting right away. Advanced users will appreciate the faster Bluetooth 4.2 connection to take advantage of more complex, custom motion control settings and multi-row panoramas to create 360/VR images.
A lithium-ion battery provides approximately 15 hours of time-lapse and six hours of smooth, continuous video panning on a single charge. A USB Type-C cable is included for recharging the battery.
In the Box
- Compact Panning Motion Control System
- Time-Lapse & Smooth Real-Time Motion
- Multi-Row Panorama Support for 360/VR
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- iOS and Android App for Setup & Control
- 8.8 lb Load Capacity
- Max Speed: 360° in 33 Seconds
- HDR and Astro Time-Lapse Modes
- Ease In/Out Feature
- Wide Camera Compatibility
- Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System
- USB Type-C to Type-A Charging Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-A Female Cable
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 Thread Adapter
- Lens Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty