The Tamron Lens Hood for 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens has a flower-petal design to coincide with the focal length of the lens, so it does not cause any vignetting on the corners of the image when the lens is at its wider focal lengths. Lens flare is also prevented when the lens hood blocks stray light from entering the lens, and it protects the lens from impact in case the lens is dropped. Additionally, the lens hood can be used as a spare or as a replacement for the hood that originally came with the lens.
In the Box
- For 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD
- Flower-Petal Shape Design
- Blocks Stray Light from Entering Lens
- Protects Lens from Impact
- Replacement Lens Hood
- Tamron Lens Hood for 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens