Helping to maintain a stable USB 3.0 connection between a camera and a computer while shooting tethered, the black TetherBoost Pro Core Controller from Tether Tools is a 13.5"-long connector that conditions and regulates the power between devices. This helps to alleviate dropped tethering connections or slow transfers due to a computer's under- or dynamically-powered USB 3.0 ports. The TetherBoost Pro supports tethered connections up to 16'-long, when used in conjunction with a separate 15' USB cable, and can be used with additional active extensions and TetherBoost Pros to produce working setups up to 65' long. No external power is required, as the connector actively utilizes power from the connected camera and computer, however, to reduce power draw on these devices, external power options can be used for longer shooting sessions. An included USB-DC cable permits working with an optional external power bank, or the included AC adapter, with North American plug, allows the use of AC power. A JerkStopper Extension Lock is also included, and helps to prevent the cable ends from disconnecting during use.
In the Box
- Helps to Stabilize USB 3.0 Connections
- Ideal for Tethered Shooting
- Cable Length: 13.5"
- Maintains Data Transfer Speeds up to 16'
- Can Use with Active Extensions up to 65'
- TrueConnect LED Indicator
- Includes USB Cable and AC Adapter
- JerkStopper Prevents Cable Disconnection
- Tether Tools TetherBoost Pro USB 3.0 Core Controller | North American Plug, Black
- Tether Tools JS026BLK JerkStopper Extension Lock (Black)
- TetherBoost USB-DC Power Cable
- TetherBoost AC Power Adapter (North American Plug)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty