Part of the modular belt system, this black Flash Mob V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is a water-resistant case designed for holding a large flash with its diffuser plus additional batteries. The bag attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily keep your speedlight with you during a shoot for quick access.
Featuring a zipper for safe storage, the main compartment of the case has interior dimensions of 3.7 x 9.4 x 2.8" and fits professional flashes such as the SB-910 or 600 EX II-RT. Touch-fastened pockets on each side offer space for up to eight AA batteries or a pair of proprietary rechargeable cells. The pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and also comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. A front stretch pocket is available for storing small everyday items, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.
In the Box
- Fits Flash, Diffuser, and Batteries
- Attaches to Optional Belt or Backpack
- Zippered Main Compartment
- Touch-Fastened Side Pockets
- Front Stretch Pocket
- Grab Handle
- Water-Resistant Coated Material
- Rain Cover Included on Bottom Pocket
- Think Tank Photo Flash Mob V3.0 Flash Pouch - Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty