The black with gray trim Pixel Sunscreen V 2.0 from Think Tank is handy to have around when you're working with your up to 17" laptop out in the sun. It keeps peripheral light off the screen. The pop-up design is used for working outdoors when you need to edit your images and wish to eliminate flare from disturbing you. The pullover head cover gives you undisturbed access to your laptop.
The bottom features a non-slip material that will prevent the unit from slipping off your lap. There are side and rear openings for cables, power cord, and ventilation. When not in use, it collapses and folds flat for easy storage and transport. It should be noted that it will not carry your laptop when it is collapsed.
In the Box
- Fits a Laptop or Monitor up to 17"
- Keeps Sunlight off Screen
- Bottom Non-Slip Material Stops Sliding
- Pullover Head Cover
- Interior Pockets & Clips for Hard Drives
- Side/Back Openings for Cable Management
- Folds Flat for Storage & Transport
- Think Tank Photo Pixel Sunscreen V2.0 Privacy Filter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects