This Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 15.4 lb, measures 29.0" when folded, and includes an Alta BH-100 Arca-type compatible ball head with QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as twist locks for rapid deployment. Together, the three legs can be extended to obtain a maximum height of 56.8", or 68.2" with the center column fully raised. When the center column and the legs are retracted, the tripod kit stands at 27.8". Polymer covers on two of the legs provide a secure, comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces. Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated clamp located at the top of the head's ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp's knurled, locking knob. Within the recessed surface between the clamp's jaws is a retaining pin. This pin prevents an installed QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened. The quick release plate features a rubberized, non-slip platform while two built-in bubble levels along the edges of the clamp accommodate landscape or portrait orientations.
In the Box
- Load Capacity: 15.4 lb, Leg Sections: 3
- Tiltable & Rotatable Rapid Center Column
- Swivel 360°, Tilt 90° Up or Down
- Aluminum Alloy Legs, Twist Locks
- Maximum Height: 68.2"
- Minimum Height: 9.0"
- Folded Length: 29.0", Weight: 5.0 lb
- Arca-Type Ball Head, Quick Release Plate
- Independent 360° Pan, 90° Tilt
- Ball-and-Socket Tension Control
- Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit with Alta BH-100 Ball Head
- Vanguard Alta BH-100 Ball Head
- Tripod Bag