This Alta Pro 263AB 100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 15.4 lb, measures 28.1" when folded, and includes an SBH-100 ball head with QS-39 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as flip locks for fast deployment. Together, the three legs can be can be positioned for a minimum height of 56" to a maximum height of 68.1" with the center column fully raised. Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure, comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet each with a twist-out, metal spike further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil. Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the QS-39 Quick Release Plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated clamp located at the top of the head's ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp's knurled, locking knob. The quick release plate features a rubberized, non-slip platform while two built-in bubble levels are located along the edges of the clamp.
In the Box
- Load Capacity: 15.4 lb, Leg Sections: 3
- Tiltable & Rotatable Rapid Center Column
- Swivel 360°, Tilt 90° Up or Down
- Aluminum-Alloy Legs, Flip Locks
- Maximum Height: 68.1"
- Minimum Height: 56"
- Folded Length: 28.1", Weight: 5.4 lb
- Ball Head, Quick Release Plate
- Independent 360° Pan, 90° Tilt
- Dual, Built-In Bubble Levels
- Vanguard Alta Pro 263AB 100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit with SBH-100 Ball Head
- Vanguard SBH-100 Ball Head
- Vanguard QS-39 Quick Release Plate
- Tripod Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to Limited 10-Year Warranty with Product Registration