The Veydra M4/3 Mini Prime 25mm T2.2 lens is a standard focal length for Micro 4/3 cameras. Equivalent to the field of view for a 50mm lens in Full Frame 35mm stills format, this Veydra lens most closely replicates a natural human eye field of view. Purpose built for cinema acquisition applications, all Veydra lenses feature constant volume focus, 0.8 cinema pitch gears on the iris/focus rings, constant T-Stop and common front diameter for quick lens changes in a production environment. All Veydra lenses exceed 4K resolution and are constructed of the finest aircraft grade aluminum and optical glass elements with multi-coating for color consistency. Veydra lenses are designed with quality and value in mind. All Veydra products are priced at the absolute minimum retail price to help you achieve your creative vision.
In the Box
- Compatible with Micro 4/3, Micro4/3, MFT, M43 cameras
- 25mm fixed focal length, Manual Focus, Focus Rotation: 300 degrees
- Angle of View: 38.2 degrees, Image Circle: Super35 and APS-C Sensors
- 77mm Filter Thread
- 80mm Front Outside Diameter for Matte Boxes
- Veydra V1-25T22M43I Mini Prime 25mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens with Manual Focus | Black