ZEISS Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM Lens | Black
Positioned as an all-around versatile lens for general shooting applications, the black Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM from ZEISS is a flexible wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Using a Biogon optical concept, along with one anomalous partial dispersion element, distortion is virtually eliminated and chromatic aberrations and color fringing are well-controlled for a clean, realistic image quality. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to minimize lens flare and ghosting, and, additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 43mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- ZEISS Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM Lens | Black
- ZEISS 43mm Front Cap for ZM Lenses
- ZEISS Rear Lens Cap for ZM-Mount Lenses
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Online Registration