Positioned as an all-around versatile lens for general shooting applications, the black Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM from ZEISS is a flexible wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Using a Biogon optical concept, along with one anomalous partial dispersion element, distortion is virtually eliminated and chromatic aberrations and color fringing are well-controlled for a clean, realistic image quality. A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to minimize lens flare and ghosting, and, additionally, the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
In the Box
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Element
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 43mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- ZEISS Biogon T* 35mm f/2 ZM Lens | Black
- ZEISS 43mm Front Cap for ZM Lenses
- ZEISS Rear Lens Cap for ZM-Mount Lenses
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Online Registration