ZEISS Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZM Lens | Black
Characterized by its speed and sophisticated design, the black Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZM from ZEISS is a wide-angle prime for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Balancing the versatile wide focal length is the notably bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which aids in working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The Distagon optical design, which helps to reduce distortion, is benefitted by the inclusion of both aspherical and anomalous partial dispersion elements to further suppress spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. A floating elements system is also employed to maintain image quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 2.3', and a T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 49mm
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- ZEISS Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZM Lens | Black
- ZEISS 49mm Front Lens Cap for ZM Lenses
- ZEISS Rear Lens Cap for ZM-Mount Lenses
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Online Registration