With an all-in-one design and up to 96 kHz / 32-bit floating point stereo recording, the M2 MicTrak from Zoom delivers an ideal portable recording solution, combining two cardioid microphones in X/Y position with a quality, microSD compatible field recorder in one body. Thanks to the convenient built-in, backlit LCD display, mono speaker, and headphone output, you can monitor your recordings in real time, making it easier than ever to record excellent audio on-the-go without sacrificing complete control.
Weighing in at a single pound and sporting high max SPL levels, the M2 is easy to carry to any event or recording environment, and it can also be used as a USB audio interface to record directly to an external computer or digital recording device. The M2 is easy to power, with the ability to run off of two AA batteries, USB-C bus power, or a Zoom AD-17 AC adapter (sold separately).
In the Box
- All-in-One X/Y Microphone and Recorder
- For Reporting, Podcasts, Audio for Video
- 2-Channel Stereo Recording
- 44.1/48/96 kHz / 32-Bit Floating Point
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- 3.5mm Headphone Output, Mono Speaker
- microSDHC/microSDXC Compatible
- Built-In Backlit LCD Display
- AA Battery Power or USB-C Bus Power
- Zoom M2 MicTrak Stereo Microphone and Recorder
- Mic Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty