Fomapan 400 Action from Foma is a panchromatic black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°. Its wide exposure latitude permits rating the film at +1 EV to -2EV with no change needed when processing in standard chemistry, making it suitable for working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. It has a fine grain structure, good resolving power, and high sharpness.
In the Box
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude, +1 EV to -2EV
- Ideal for Difficult Lighting Conditions
- Fomapan 400 Action Black and White Negative Film | 120 Roll Film