Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- ALC-SH153 Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty