Archival Methods 01-212 Drop Front Archival Storage Box | 8.75 x 11.25 x 1.5", White
The white Drop-Front Archival Storage Box from Archival Methods protects and stores digital and photographic prints, that have been matted or not, inside its 1.5" deep hinged box. The 8.75 x 11.25 x 1.5" archival box will hold approximately 22 2/2-ply mounted prints. The box is constructed from heavyweight archival-grade boxboard that has a matte-laminate coating, which makes the box resistant to water. Removing the box top reveals a hinged drop-front panel on the front long side so the bottom section of the box allows the contents to be inserted, removed, or examined safely.
The corners of the box top have reinforced metal corners treated with a black-polyester coating and a wax-free polyester finish, which make them anti-corrosive. The clamps give rigidness to the box and strength so you can stack multiple boxes on top of each other. The box is PAT passed, which means it is suitable for long-term storage.
- Holds up to 22 2/2-Ply Mounted Prints
- Coated and Reinforced Metal Corners
- 1.5" Deep Hinged Drop-Front Box
- Box Top and Bottom with Laminate Coating
- Heavyweight Archival-Grade Boxboard
- Passed the Photographic Activity Test
- Paper Contains a Minimum of 3% CaCO3
- Suitable for Long-Term Storage
- Archival Methods 01-212 Drop Front Archival Storage Box | 8.75 x 11.25 x 1.5" - White
- Limited 30-Day Warranty