The Billingham Digital Hadley Shoulder Bag is a Stormblocker waterproof canvas bag made to carry a film or digital SLR camera body with a medium zoom lens attached, as well as an additional lens or flash. A roomy front exterior pocket is ideal for carrying cords, chargers, memory devices, or extra batteries. This front pocket is secured via a brass snap, as well as being protected by the main covering flap. The main flap locks via a quick closure system. The bag has a foam pad that is sewn directly into the top
The Digital Hadley includes two touch-fastener dividers for customizing the bag. The fully adjustable shoulder sling is sewn under a leather side patch, which provides the facility to attach AVEA pouches. It is constructed of waterproofed canvas with high-density closed-cell foam throughout.
- Made to carry a digital SLR camera kit.
- Made of Stormblocker dual-laminate waterproof canvas.
- It is closed by using an adjustable single Q.R. (quick release) strap that fits into a brass buckle.
- It has a double darted main flap.
- Two touch fastener dividers are included for customizing the bag.
- A foam pad is sewn directly into the top of the bag.
- A roomy bellowed front exterior pocket is ideal for carrying cords, chargers, memory devices, or extra batteries
- The fully adjustable shoulder sling is sewn under a leather side patch.